- NSSA office: A place convenient to the elected secretary shall be considered as the working office of the NSSA. All postal correspondence to the EC shall be directed to this office. The new elected secretary shall also provide an email address for digital communication. For any urgent matter, the secretary can be approached on his mobile number.
- Central office: Presently, the central office of NSSA is located at:
Dr. P. S. Ramani,
202, Fortune Heights, 298/299, L. J. Road, Next to Mahim
Bazaar Post Office, Mahim, Mumbai – 400016, Maharashtra.
- The Founder President/Nominee of the central office will have right to change the address of the central office after informing the EC.
- The Central Office will have a team of dedicated staff to handle any queries for enquiries from any member of NSSA or EC member and will establish communication.
- A new EC member can request the central office to provide him with a list of constitution and by-laws or a list of members or any other information which will help him to conduct the affairs of NSSA smoothly.
- It will also maintain the records of the Association including records of the financial accounts of the Association and will liaise with the organizing committee of the annual conferences as well as organizers of other programs for smooth conduct of the events.
- The Founder President/Nominee, along with his support, will maintain discipline in the office and will look after the needs of the office staff and pay their salaries.
- The central office shall maintain records (annals) of NSSA consisting of members list including all categories; list of annual conferences; list of Prof. P. S. Ramani Lifetime Achievement Awardees; list of honorary members; records of EC an GB meetings; and any such record which the Founder President/Nominee felt worth preserving.
5.2 The Executive Committee:
The committee will consist of:
- Founder President – 1
- President – 1
- President Elect – 1
- Immediate Past President – 1
- Secretary – 1
- Treasurer – 1
- Editor JOSS – 1
- EC Members – 6
(4 life members and 2 nominated non-voting members)
5.3 There should be at least 1 lady member in the committee. She can also occupy a position in the EC of the ladies wing of the Association.
5.4 The Organizing Chairman and the Secretary of the Annual conference and Chairman/Secretary of the next year’s conference will be invited to the committee meeting so that they can give information about the conference. In this meeting the past organizing chairman / secretary shall present a summary of accounts.
5.5 The term of office for various executive committee members shall be as follows :
The period will be counted from the GB meeting where their results were announced.
- President and President elect – One Year
- Secretary and Treasurer – Three Years
(can be re elected for 1 more term of 3 yrs)
- Immediate Past president – One Year
- Editor – Five Years
(including one year as Deputy Editor)
- EC members – 3 years
- The President & President elect shall not contest for any position in the future.
5.7 The affairs of the Association shall be managed by the Executive Committee (EC)